Saturday, May 20, 2006

Outside, Inside...

Here's our new lilac bush. Thanks to John and Karen from church for giving us one they culled out of their yard! Margaret and Amelia helped me de-sod this spot by pounding and shaking the sod pieces after I dug them up. See the window well next to the bush? That's my craft room. Now to the inside, to look outside.

Here's my window sill in my craft room...with my CREATE letters and my new flowers. I finished the flowers on Thursday when I cropped at Scrapbooks Too.

Here's a close up of the Jenni Bowlin flowers with the Making Memories Boho Chic paper. Mmmmm.


Here's a close up of the Michael's wooden stars and hearts with the Winnie's Walls paper. Both bouquets are in dollar spot bins from Target. (Long gone...sorry if you missed them) I still need to get real florists foam or aquarium rocks or something to hold them up.


I had a great week! Golfing (twice), cropping, finishing my flowers, and gardening! Lots of fun stuff. I wish Charlie were home this weekend to help out with the girls, but we are having a fun time. They have a birthday party tomorrow, and while they are gone, my friend Minda is coming over to get me started on Photoshop. Should be a great start to next week!

No comments: