Friday, May 05, 2006

Foiled again...or maybe not?

I had planned to attend an ALS benefit crop on May 13th. All signed up and everything.

Unfortunately, my husband now needs to travel to Atlanta for a funeral of a close family friend. So I can no longer attend (unless I wanted to try to find a sitter and pay for that in ADDITION to the crop...NOT).

This had happened to me in August, when I had to miss a weekend at Raspberry Ridge due to a family "emergency" in Albuquerque that Charlie needed to attend to.

But...since tomorrow in National Scrapbook Day, I am attending an all day crop tomorrow instead. My long-time friend Donna is a wonderful CM consultant and is having a full day event at her house. I will be there instead.

So...original plans foiled...new plans in place!

Have a great NSD. Get lots done and preserve those family memories.

Now for our picture for today...

This is me at age 4. Pretty cute, eh?

No comments: