Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Golf scores from last night

Just a quick post to put in my golf scores from last night. I golfed with an old friend (someone I used to golf with more than a few times a year back in the old days before kids). It was a nice round and a good time. (Dare I say "fun?")

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TOT
4 4 6 4 4 5 4 4 3 38

A very nice round of golf for me. About as good as I can expect to do. Yet...I could have done a bit better...always a few missed opportunities in a round of golf. It's how the "golf gods" keep you coming back.

Enjoy your day! I'm in training again today at work. (Learning this time, not teaching) Seems like I've done a lot of this lately. Which is good...life without learning is pretty boring. And classroom lessons are always easier than "life lessons".

No comments: