Sunday, May 14, 2006

Flowers

Margaret was my helper making flowers today with the Jenni Bowlin kit I featured yesterday. She made about half of them.
I think they are so cool. I still need to give them stems before I can put them into their pots. Also, I think I will make some leaves and add other ribbons. Margaret doesn't understand that the flowers she made are still going into my office pots. I may have to give up one for her to keep.
The tag in the photo is a tag that came on some 7gypsies stuff I bought. When I took the 7gypsies class at CKU, she used the tag in the project, I thought it was a cool idea, and so had to use this one, too. I will likely hang it from the flower or stem with one of the flowers.
I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day...I did...

4 comments:

mindakms said...

WOW! Quite the budding little artist you have there! Those flowers are amazingly cute and the colors are oh so yummy! Great job Margaret, and I'm glad you guys had a fun crafty weekend!

nancy_scraps said...

By "helping" I mean that:

I cut out flowers.
Margaret Mod-Podged the pieces together, I flattened with the bone. We both sanded edges. She decorated 4 of them, I decorated 3 of them.
Pretty good helper, eh?

The paper is the MakingMemories Boho Chic line. SB2 doesn't have it, but I think the Scrapbook Store in St. Paul does.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»