Saturday, May 13, 2006

Jenni Bowlin Studio

I received my Jenni Bowlin Studio kit in the mail Friday. Oh...the stuff is too cute. I ordered both kits, the monthly papercrafting kit and the monthly project kit.
The cool part is not the paper, some of which I already own. It's the embellishments. Look at the cool dotted bookplates. Look at the fabric flowers. Look at the chipboard flower frames. Cool. Cool. KEWL.
This is the project kit. Love the chipboard flowers. Look at Jenni's site (linked above) to see what she did with them. I am going to make them and put them in the $1 Target buckets in my window...in front of my Donna Downey "CREATE" words. I'll post a picture when it's done. Maybe tomorrow? Likely not, but I'll get started, anyway.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Cool. Cool. KEWL!! I love them! I can't wait to see a picture of them in your window.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»