Monday, May 08, 2006

Must...have...wishblade...

The crop I went to this weekend had a wishblade on the premises. I had soooo much fun with it. I used it on almost every page I did.

On this layout I cut the letters 3 inches high. I love big letters and the one thing I don't like about Sizzix and QuicKutz is that the letters are small. With Wishblade you can pick any size you want. The only drawback I saw was that you cannot put 12x12 paper into the Wishblade. Despite that flaw, I think it's going on the Christmas list. Or maybe I'll start an envelope at work to save $10 or $20 a week in. It now will cut any True Type font, so you have an infinite number of choices (ok, truly not infinite, but more than I would ever have time to look at or use) without buying any extra fonts. Of course, the ones they have are real cute and have shadows (this was one of their fonts).

Must have...

3 comments:

mindakms said...

I love the colors of this page! Of course I REALLY hope you do get a wishblade, as I cannot get one and they do seem kinda cool.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»