Friday, June 30, 2006

Something I haven't done in a while

So I did something today I haven't done in awhile. I shopped in the clearance section of my fav ss store and bought stuff. I have really have been more selective in what I am buying lately. I have eschewed clearance sections because, well, there just wasn't good stuff there.

This stuff was good. All the stuff here was 65% off the original price. Was 50% off, I got an additional 30% off by contributing to the food shelf. And I got good stuff. Cool stuff I'll use. (eventually?) And I got all this for only... $30. I went for the cloth alphabets and embellishments I loved, but couldn't justify at their previous prices.

Oh...and the BasicGrey shrine? It has lots of other stuff on it. Including my picture from Donna Downy telling me that I ROCK!!! Here's what I looks like now...changes to come as I am home over the next 4 days and will surely do some scrapping!

2 comments:

mindakms said...

Okay, well I'm morally opposed to shrines of any kind, but this is really pretty. Much better utilized than it was in the store. Wonderful!

Marcy said...

I love how your shrine turned out! I need to come over and get some ideas from your room. I literally just threw a table and some shelves up in my basement over a year ago and it isn't very well organized and it doesn't look appealing. I need some scraproom ideas!