Saturday, June 24, 2006

There's no place like home...


Just back from a yummy week of vacation. I missed blogging. I have a week of observations to blog. The title may say "There's no place like home...", but the only thing about home I missed was my own bed. Oh...and blogging.

One day for cleaning and re-entry. Back to work on Monday. For one week. Then I get another week off. I'm not sure it will be a very productive week at work, but I'll worry about that Monday morning when the alarm goes off.

Now to figure out how to get all the vacation photos from my "work" laptop that went on vacation, to my "home" laptop from which all the blogging occurs. And which ones to print. And which ones to upload to flickr or wherever for friends from the vacation to see.

Oh...
and laundry to do.

No comments: