Sunday, June 04, 2006

What? A scrapbook page?



My regular readers will recognize these pictures from a blog post about last weekend.
My fellow bookclub members should recognize these materials from the bookclub kit.

I added UTEE to the letters after painting and decorating. I included wrapping some thin metal strips around the letters, to use yet another technique from the book!
I also added a Heidi Swapp flower and some beads to it. I especially love the red beads in the "veins" of the flower. With the button center. It looks kind of sloppy in this close up, but I think it looks great on the page from a bit of a distance.

Back to your regularly scheduled work week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that page. Even though my club has disbanded, I still bought this kit. I t was too cute not too!! Now I am going to have to find a couple pictures and use it myself!!

mindakms said...

Oh where oh where did Ms. Nancy go,
oh where oh where could she be?
Is she golfing now
Or just forgot to post
Oh where oh where can she be?

Anonymous said...

What a great layout using Heidi Swap flowers. I've always wonder what to do with them.