Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Better..but still overwhelmed

Gosh, you guys are great. Thanks for the support about my overwhelmed feeling.

Amazing that Ali Edwards blog says exactly what I was trying to say yesterday...she says it better. The overwhelmed feeling is not so much from the precise to do list, but from all the things I want to do. All the changes I want to make...eat better, exercise more, help my older daugther in her struggles with school and learning, etc...plus the day to day things...scrap more, have a scrap party, keep the house clean and running, etc.

Thank goodness for the flylady. That keeps the day to day things under control. I would be truly under without her methods and encouragement. I think my major overwhelm-ment was more from the larger things.

We did have a major breakthrough in one area, however. We finally got a great reference for the right kind of doctor I think my daughter needs to see. Would my praying frieds please hold up this situation? We are struggling with some ADHD tied up with some other issues that are making the entire situation difficult to diagnose. We finally got a reference to developmental pediatrician that sounds like he has done work in the areas we are concerned about. And he is new in town, so we may actually get to see him this summer! (One issue with these docs is that they are way overbooked and you can wait six months for an initial appointment!)

Here's today's picture. Enjoy! Look for the secret in it...a toad!

No comments: