Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Overwhelmed...

I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed this morning.

My scraproom is torn apart because I brought in that new piece of furniture. Charlie did remove the decorative top piece, but it is not back on yet (needs some thought), so I won't have a place to add my quote. I'm having an in-home stamping party on Thursday night and have promised a scraproom tour. Getting my room back into showroom shape will take all of my free time the next two evenings!

We made plans for the rest of the summer. Four nights in hotels during a jaunt to my mom's and the family reunion. Then later on the four of us will fly to Albuquerque, be in a hotel 5 more nights, and spend some good time with Charlie's parenets. Yikes! Spendy.

So now my entire summer is booked...not much free time left. And feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. I see many, many pictures and experiences to scrap and very little time to scrap them. My one weekend at Raspberry Ridge at the end of all that madness will do little to make a dent in formally documenting that pile of memories!

And now for our picture for today...one of my favorites from the trip. Did I mention the wildflowers were beautiful?


These lillies were everywhere! So beautiful. I even found some that were red!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

deep breathes. everyone will love your space. Remember - these are creative people, so just ask them to use their imagination!

Anonymous said...

People will love it in all its unfinishedness...perfect or not its like we all wish our could be. At least its painted and pretty. Good luck with it all.

About the picture/scrapbook thing. I have come to terms that I WILL NEVER be close to being caught up nor do I hope to be any time soon. Just wait, it can get busier and it will!!! Just hold on for the ride. (think more pictures!)
Susan
Oh one last thing can I place an order for your party?? Disney stuff you know!!!

nancy_scraps said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.