Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thirty Five Pounds!!!

I earned my next 5 pound star at Weight Watchers today! A total of 35 pounds lost. (Good thing I only had about 4 of those Wendy's French Fries last night!)

I was 0.2 pounds short so she had me run to the bathroom, and then take off my watch and socks (in addition to the shoes and cardigan that I had already removed). I was laughing, but it worked!!

Little by little. Now I'll worry about the next 5 pounds. I see lots of walks around Lake Harriet over the next month until it gets too hot. (I'm an exercise wimp, and will use any temperature excuse I can to not walk!)

Yay me!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Yay, YOU!!! That is FANTASTIC!! Keep up the good work!

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats Nancy.. that is such great news! worth celebrating, now where's the bubbly?

Scraploft said...

Hey Nancy!

That totally rocks!! Keep it up!!