Monday, May 21, 2007

Ask Away!

Well.... Nicole did it first...or was it Bonnie? Then Zielske copied them. Now it's my turn.

You ask the questions. I'll answer them.

Don't suppose I'll get 90+ like Cathy did. But I hope for two or three. :-)

I'll be in California this week on a biz trip. Santa Cruz. (Better than Tulsa, Oklahoma, eh? Although I don't get to do anything as cool as visiting a bus plant.) I think I'll be able to check in, but won't have the camera. (Hence the question asking blog)

7 comments:

Marcy said...

How did you get into scrapbooking and how long have you been scrapbooking?

mindakms said...

Questions, hmmm, questions...

How about If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?

Bonita Rose said...

Hubby and I were in SantaCruz last May... such a pretty place... love the whole boardwalk/amusement area! here's my question:
What's one thing in your life that you have accomplished that u are extremely proud of? besides becoming a mother.. that's the obvious answer!

can't wait to see ur answers!

hugs, enjoy sunny cali! u lucky duck!~

Anonymous said...

So what does an engineer really do all day??? My dad was some sort of engineer for Control Data back in the day and I have no idea what he really did. Susan

Nicole said...

If you had gone to a bus plant, would you have been excited about it?

Nicole said...

Will Linda ever update her blog on a regular basis?

Nicole said...

I love asking all these questions! Thanks Nancy!

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?