Sunday, May 06, 2007

Crocs and the Scary Closet

Well, it took us long enough, but we finally got Crocs. (All the girls in the house, that is.) We were out getting soccer shoes and summer sandals for Margaret. She said, "Look Mom, Crocs." I said, "Would you like some?" YES!!

So we all got them. Pink (Margaret's), Blue (Amelia's) and Green (Mine). They are quite comfortable. Surprisingly so.



And I started on the first box from the scary closet. And it's a scary box. I think because it's in the front is gets miscellaneous memorabilia stuck into it. Anyway, I found Amelia's second grade pictures and could make the cover page of her school album up-to-date.




2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I loove my crocs.. I have 2 pairs myself.. one beige, one chocolate brown.. i love mine!

Michelle said...

cute layout. and cute crocs...i don't have a pair but i've always heard good things about them.

michelle