Monday, May 21, 2007

I made it.

The flight left an hour late. Then a gentleman developed chest pain so we had to sit on the plane a bit after we landed so the paramedics could get with him. (Pray for Larry. He's in some hospital in San Jose tonight for evaluaion. Threre were 7 Seagators on the plane. A few of them went to the hospital with him

I got my rental car (a pontiac Vibe...kind of fun to drive) and headed over and back down the hill to the coast. Uneventful. Not much traffic and no weather to speak of.

So I'm here in my ritzy Hilon Hotel room. There is a treadmill IN the room. She apologized and asked if I'd rather have a couch. Well....heck no! I want the treadmill.

In any case it is almost 11 California time. That's 1am for me. That means I'm tired. I will fall asleep very quickly.

I love you girls! Sing well tomorrow!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Let us know how frequently you use the treadmill!! I have a stationary bike in my living room with the thought that I would watch tv and bike - HA! I don't even notice the bike any longer!

Anonymous said...

Love my Vibe...Actually it's more like Tom's cuz he actually gets to drive it. I'll end up with a ticket in it someday!!!
Susan
p.s. how's soccer???