Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Soccer is BACK!!!!

It's here. And my little girl was sooooo excited about soccer that she wanted to skip Daisies so she wouldn't miss a second of the game. We bought her soccer shoes and shorts Sunday night. She had them sitting in a nice pile and couldn't wait to put them on.


Here we are at the start of the game. Too bad that you can't see the shorts. They are really cool. (shiny red)



Here she is after the game... all mud spattered. I have a question for my soccer mom out there. What is the best way to get caked up mud out of cleats? I tried using the cleats on the other to get them out. Then I settled on pounding them together. The pounding? Not so good. I got pretty splattered.







Oh. And here is the big sister. I know she kind of looks like she has a lilac growing out the side of her head, but I love her smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah soccer!! Although our season is never really far from our minds we are starting full steam ahead. This week 4 games 4 practices, good thing there are two of US that drive! Muddy soccer cleats. Hmmm now that is something I know alot about. You can deal with them two ways...outside under the hose while its still muddy and damp. Or wait untill its dry and then smack them together. Still is messy but what can you do, its mud!!