Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Old Paper

I have a scrapbooking challenge this month to find the oldest piece of scrapbook paper I have and scrap it. If it's just too ugly to scrap with, then I'm supposed to throw it away and use the next oldest.

I am 99% sure I found the oldest patterned paper in my stash.



Whaddya' think? Is that it? I'll bet YOU have some paper just like it in your stash. I DARE you to use it. It comes in 10" X 12". Maybe that will help you remember where it came from (if it doesn't haunt you every time you look at your first album already).


Oh, and I found these other "vintage" pieces. Many of these might look good in my baby album.




Or, maybe not.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Those look kinda familiar...HEY, how'd you get my paper? ;)

mindakms said...

Yikes! I am sad (not even a little) to say I have used up or thrown out all that stuff. I'd love to see you try to rock it. If anyone can, Nancy can!

Bonita Rose said...

I proly have some of that stuff in my studio somewhere... i shud go look!

Anonymous said...

wow that brings back memories...I may have even used a sheet or two already on Kaitlyn's baby book. Oh wait, the page where I cut all my pictures with decorative scissors, yeah that's the one!
Thanks for the memories!!

Susan