Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A not so random RAK

OK...my last post got me thinking. Those of you that I might actually see over the next month...post a reply with some favorite product line/color/style and I will put together a paper pack "RAK" for you. It won't be the latest and greatest stuff...but it will be nice. Oh...and I won't mail it...we'll have to arrange to meet. I'll be at TOO the entire weekend of June 22-24 where folks can come pick it up!

I think if you qualify for this not so random RAK, I will have your e-mail address. Please, don't be shy!

Some of you I can guess on what to gift to (Linda...need some more Doodlebug?). The others? I'll get to know a bit more about your style. And I'll still have 15" worth of paper to sell :-)

Here's a sample of what I need to know:

I love earthy, shabby distressed stuff. 7gypsies, Rusty Pickle, etc. I also love green. Not so much on bright colors.

Or

I have tons of baby pages to do. I love florals and pale blues.

or

GIVE ME ALL YOUR CHATTERBOX.

OK...maybe not so much on that last one.

4 comments:

nancy_scraps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonita Rose said...

you know Nancy, this is one great idea.. but honestly.. I need more patterned paper like I need more hair on my legs.. LOL .. I'll pass.. simply becuz I honestly don't think I would be around TOO any time soon... have fun tho! hugs... missya, we should get together soon!

mindakms said...

Hey, I'm not afraid to ask for what I want! Its a longshot, but I'm finding I LOVE Jenni Bowlin stuff. Got any leftovers from your kit making? Any stamps you can stamp on cardstock for me?

I also have a serious lack of NICE pinks, and I find I can use it more than I thought.

I love Carolees Creation and I almost never see it anywhere.

Lisa said...

Gosh, that's a nice offer. I know what I'd really like - Old Basic Grey. But, otherwise, I like muted, heathery colors best. And I struggle to find the right greens sometimes. Surprise me! I'm sure I'll like it.

Also I concur that Minda needs more pinks, because I have trouble when I'm swiping her paper and have a need for that color.