Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Another Question..

Michelle said...

Which product do you have the most of? Why? Because you like it and horde it? Or don't like it anymore but have a ton leftover?


Patterned paper. I have enough to scrap every single picture I own on a one page spread and I would still have some leftover. No secret that I love pp. The insidious part about paper is that it's "only" 60 cents, or 90 cents. Can't beat that, can you? Of course, I have gone to the counter with a stack of items that are only "60 cents" and spent $50. And Scrapbooks Too will occasionally have a 40 or 50% off of all patterned paper. Then I spent $60 (and get a ginormous stack).

In the old days (before I admitted I had a problem) when I new line came out, I would go down the stack and buy TWO of every single sheet. Even that odd design sheet that seems to come out in every line. Whoa!!! Now I really limit to three or four sheets per line (except the Tres Jolie...had to go up to 10 on that one). Really.

Seriously though, aside from the "value" of pp, I just love it. I could seriously scrap with just cardstock, patterned paper and adhesive. I do use a lot of it...sometime 4 or 5 patterns on one page. I especially love the challenge of mixing PPs from various manufacturers. Here's a page I made yesterday with 3 types of Foofala and one 7Gypsies.



I am garage sale-ing tons of patterned paper the end of the month (a stack about 15 inches tall as I speak...will likely get taller) that I have to figure out how to divide and package. Suggestions on that are appreciated!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Interesting. I love patterned paper too...and I Have that same problem...well, it's only 60 cents. And the other thing, I rarely know what I'm going to do with the paper when I buy it so then I have to buy multiple sheets of it just in case. Good luck with the garage sale...I don't have any idea of what to tell you there...perhaps package with similar colors, or brands or by theme? Yikes...that's hard.

Michelle said...

cute LO by the way...it would be a great way to use up scraps!

Bonita Rose said...

let me know when ur garage sale is... I may just wanna stock up.. LOL like I really need more... lol I have the same addiction as u!