Friday, June 01, 2007

More Questions!

Thank you Nicole for asking questions. I hate to have the long, long "Ode to Engineering" as my most recent post. (And thank you Michelle, for understanding)

Nicole said...
If you had gone to a bus plant, would you have been excited about it?


Absolutely! To see how all the parts go together, to see the automation they have; how they install windows, how they put on the "stop arm". Cool Cool. I went on an automobile assembly plant tour recently and it was really great.
Now about going to Tulsa? Not so much. :-)

Nicole said...
Will Linda ever update her blog on a regular basis?


The problem with blogs is that if you have a life, you don't have time to write. If you don't have a life, you don't have anything to write about. So...most of us who blog (i.e. have time) don't have much to write about. We resort to asking people to ask us questions so that that we have something to write about. Linda must fall in the other category. 'Cause when she does post, it's darned interesting.



Nicole said...
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?


Hmmm. Several possiblities arise. I'll pick near the ocean north of San Diego. Awesome weather and a place to go and cool off when the weather does get too hot. I do like California...except for all the people! Either that or Albuquerque

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

excuse me? I do have a life, and I still MAKE THE TIME to write. It's part of me.... just correcting you hun, some of us, writing is a way of life.. it doesn't mean we don't have a life... shakes her head at ya.. LOL
NO WORRIES, all forgiven. For some of us, namely me, writing is as necessary as breathing. I'll get off my soap box now.

nancy_scraps said...

Sorry you saw it that way Bonnie. I meant it to be a joke. (I happen to think I have a life, also)

Michelle said...

Missed you Saturday, my friend. Hope you had a good weekend. We were pretty well-behaved on Saturday and I think each of us were quite pleased with our treasures. I have a question for you...Which product do you have the most of? Why? Because you like it and horde it? Or don't like it anymore but have a ton leftover?