Friday, December 29, 2006

Grandma's

We went to my step-mom's for a day. It was good to see her...the girls really love her and love being at her place. As usual, I let Margaret take some pictures. Here's my favorite.






I also got a good one of Amelia with her dad.



A not so great one of Margaret. Note that she is still sucking that thumb. I have no clue how to stop her from doing it!



Margaret also took four pictures of her own face. She's done that before and I've posted, so no need to post again. Or not? They are actually pretty funny. (And you get a good look at her top teeth that are so bad because of her thumb sucking. See... we REALLY need to stop her from doing that !)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I worried about how to get Emily to stop sucking her thumb and she just kind of did it. When she started Kindergarden we said she could only suck her thumb when she was in bed for the night and then she just gave it up. She still has her blankie in her bed, that she'll probably never give up (Kait still has hers at 14).
Good luck
(Oh I remembered too when we went to the dentist once he brought out pictures of a brace thing they sometimes have to use to get them to stop...ask next time you're there....(Pictures ARE worth a thosand words! )