Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tagged?

Nicole tagged me. I always answer these things...never pass them on :-)

A - Available or single: No
B - Best Friend: My Husband, Charlie
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of choice: Diet Coke
E - Essential item you use everyday: That bottle of Diet Coke I have every morning.
F - Favorite color: Red. Or Purple. Depending on the day. Today it's red
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Beloit, WI
I - Indulgence: Back Massages, Hitting the snooze button twice.
J - January or February: Neither. Winter can't go fast enough for me.
K - Kids & Names: Amelia and Margaret
L - Life is Incomplete Without? My husband and kids, sunshine, prayer
M - Marriage Date: August 17, 1985
N - Number of Siblings: One brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Heights.
Q - Fave Quote: Here's two I really like. Don't know if I have a favorite

When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think
about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution
is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. -R. Buckminster Fuller, engineer,
designer, and architect (1895-1983)

and

You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it
turns out that God hates all the same people you do. -Anne Lamott, writer
(1954- )


R - Reason to Smile: Sunshine. My kids. A job well done.
S - Season: Spring. I love the new life and hope and the feeling of wriggling out of all those heavy sweaters and coats and letting your feet get out of boots.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: If any of my readers want to carry this on, they may, but I won't tag anyone.
U - Unknown Fact about Me: Umm. Depends on how well you know me.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Still trying to think of one vegetable I do like. I eat them, but if it turned out they weren't good for you, I would never touch one again in my life. (Except maybe squash. Do squash count as a vegetable?)
W - Worst Habit: Hair Twirling.
X - Xrays: Just my mouth. I even have a copy...planning a book of me page about my mouth for it.
Y - Your Fave Food: Not fair. It's just befor lunch and I'm hungry. I'd have to say
deep dish pizza from a non-chain restaurant (like Pippin's in Atlanta from my college days), A chicken Enchilada from Pepito's wiht refried beans, My homemade chocolate chip cookies..served warm with a glass of cold milk.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn or Aquarius. It depends on the list you look at (I'm on the "cusp" with a January 20th birthday. If I cared I guess I could have someone figure it out based on the actual astrological conditions when I was born, but I think it's a bunch of hooey so I'd never pay for something like that. By reading horoscopes for amusement, I seem to me more of a grounded Capricorn than a flighty Aquarius...but I do both well.


Thanks to Nicole for sending me this little diversion and some content for my blog today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a problem! It was great learning more about you!

mindakms said...

HEY! Some of your "flighty Aquarius" friends take humbrage with that statement!!!

nancy_scraps said...

I was wondering if you'd catch that! I said it just for you :-)