Thursday, July 13, 2006

Scrapping Idea...Round Robin....

Would any of my scrapping friends out there like to try an experiment?

I want to do a round robin sort of scrap club.

Here's what would happen. You would start by creating a sketch based on a favorite layout (your own or one from a book) out to the next person on the list. That person would make a page inspired by the sketch. That person would send the page to the next person. Who would then make a sketch from that page (without seeing the original sketch). They would send it along to a person who would then create a page from the new sketch (without seeing the page it was made from).

At the end, you would keep the pages and sketches made from the original page you sent out.

To work I think we would need at least 5 people, more like 7 or 8 would be best. Any takers?

That's what I'm thinking. I had a good productive work morning, I am going to poke around on some blogs and websites and then back to work.


Also for my scrapping friends...Kelli Crowe is the guest artist for Jenni Bowlin's kit. Here the link to her layouts (Click on "monthly inspiration" and then "guest gallery"). Here's my fav. I love the parts of circles put together and overlapped to make a bigger circle around the photo. Add the round journaling and, well, I'll have to lift this one...

3 comments:

mindakms said...

I will SO do the round robin, sounds fun! I assume we would be digitally sending a "picture" of the layout to the next person, as opposed to actually giving them our layout....

mindakms said...

Nancy, the QK stuff is in your mail box at home.

nancy_scraps said...

I got the QK stuff.

Now for the round robin...we will need more people and sure...everything can go around digitally. Should we post the idea at ScrapVillage? 2Peas? other?

I think it would be better with 7 to 9 people. Maybe I'll bring it up at bookclub on Thursday. I suspect we might get 2 or 3 interested. Then we can go fishing for more!