Sunday, July 23, 2006

More Schtuff

I went through all the nooks and crannies in my scrap room. I went through all my stamps. I found lots of schtuff (that stuff combined with...well..you know) to take to the garage sale in 2 weeks. Whew!

It is a relief to just have it out of my office, knowing that I am going to sell it. It's like a cancer was removed.

I also went through my patterned paper and found about 5 or 6 INCHES of it to go. And that was just the bins I have sorted by color. I still have some manufactures I have to purge. Like...I don't really need Karen Neuberger AND K&Co AND Liz King AND Anna Griffin paper. Like..lots of each. Like...it kind of looks all the same after you page through thousands of sheets of paper. And I don't need 2 packs of SEI sporty and 2 packs of SEI savory and...you get the hint.

I have rearranged some bins and drawers and gotten rid of some of the plastic storage in my office (one goal for cutting back).

I also went through albums and page protectors.

One thing left...the bins with the embellishments. Sorted by theme. An overflowing bin of "floral and garden" just isn't needed. I need to get all the stuff into the staging area...pricing is going to be fun! Leave me your suggestions on pricing. If it's new in the package, it's going to be 40% of retail or less. Patterned paper will be 10 cents (need that cents key again, drat!), 12 for a dollar. I'm going to surf eBay a bit to get some ideas on the Stamin'Up! stamps.

Two weeks to go! And in-between we have Swimming lesson, Vacation Bible school, ValleyFair, USA v. Japan men's volleyball, 2 doctor's appointments for Amelia. Afterwards it's the Scrapped! Premier and then hubby gone for a week.

Whew! Again. Maybe the start of school will slow things down a bit? NOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I got to this through Linda's. Enjoyed the information about the movie - 'Scrapped'. I met Rebecca (wes' friend) at Artsy Tartsy in Savage last Thurs. Wonderful lady. I want to go to the premier on Aug 5th. Are you going?

I love you clean up strategy - you go girl. I need to do this too.
Take care - I will be reading your blog and cheering you on.

Jan in Savage, MN

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I got to this through Linda's. Enjoyed the information about the movie - 'Scrapped'. I met Rebecca (wes' friend) at Artsy Tartsy in Savage last Thurs. Wonderful lady. I want to go to the premier on Aug 5th. Are you going?

I love you clean up strategy - you go girl. I need to do this too.
Take care - I will be reading your blog and cheering you on.

Jan in Savage, MN