Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back to School?

Target has school supplies out. We went ahead and bought supplies for the girls last night because I had a 10% off card. Plus picking out backpacks early is a good thing.

Here's the loot we ended up with...


Here's the groovy backpack Amelia picked out. She liked the single strap. I love the color.



And I especially like Margaret's backpack choice:
It has hair you can brush and comb (and of course it came with a brush. Yet another "My Little Pony" grooming utensil. We have 25 of these, at least!)

This "My Little Pony" backpack will be going to school on the back of a Kindergartener. My Kindergartener. My baby. She is so excited and so ready. I am too. Mostly. Some tears will be shed, no doubt. But that is many weeks away.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. Summer. Ahhhhh.

No comments: