Monday, March 13, 2006

Newborn Snow

"Mommy, can I go out and play in the newborn snow?"

"Mommy, there's snow outside and it's still snowflaking!"

We woke up to at least 10" worth this am. And it's still snowing. The girls had a 2 hour late start, so they got to play before leaving for their days. I used the time to sleep in after a long weekend scrapbooking with friends. I also took some pictures, but they are on film, so I won't be able to post them for a few days.

I had such a wonderful weekend with some wonderful friends...new and long-time. It was a positive weekend. Not much whining or griping... mostly positive with a lot of affirmation and just the right amount of food. It's great to scrap with gals that are positive about life and the people around them...it really feeds my soul.

Nancy

No comments: