Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Theme one: Circles and curves

Circles and Curves were a big theme this weekend. Here's a few examples.


Here's a two page spread with Rusty Pickle's new "Chocolate Bunnies" line. Used the Cricut for the font on 1st page. Heidi Swapp rub-ons on the second.



A big curve one page layout. The idea came from Ali Edwards "Designing with Patterned Paper". Phoebe paper by BasicGrey. (Love this!!!) American Crafts Letter Rub-Ons.





A circle and lots of rub-ons. American Crafts brackets and swirls with Making Memories alphabets. The blue paper is Everyday Tango (I think) and the paper with dots and words is a Creative Imaginations paper (I think)


A frame from My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants Rub-Ons. And another Circle. Everyday Tango and KI memories papers. Are you seeing the circle theme?


I think this is also "Everyday Tango" paper by My Mind's Eye. (I used every page from this collection that I had. It really is great to scrap with) With some sticker words from Minda's "leftovers" bin. Putting the circle and swirl together. An idea from a Memory Works catalog.

No comments: