Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The sky is blue in San Francisco

I just talked to Charlie and told him that I hoped the weather holds out here until he and the girls show up. I said "It would be great for them to see the city like this".

His reply..."Why? They wouldn't be seeing San Francisco the way it really is, then."

Spoken like a true San Franciscan. They're so proud of their fog.

When we lived out here 20 years ago, I would tease Charlie that he was making the whole fog thing up. It seemed that most times we came into the city is was clear and beautiful.

I don't care if it's not real. I love the blue sky and being able to see the GG Bridge from far away. Some of these pics were taken from the room (25th floor) where I had a seminar all morning. Some were taken at lunch hour during a 20 minute stroll I had to Union Square and back.

Yep. The hard life here.







Obligatory hill and cable car shots.




Tree in bloom at Union Square.



Cool colors and Texture.

1 comment:

mindakms said...

You go on vacation, you come home, you work and work, but hey, what about your readers? Don't we have any rights!?!?! WE WANT BLOG ENTRIES, WE WANT BLOG ENTRIES!!!