Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And my favorite layout from the weekend.

Rick Rack (or is that ricrac?) border inspired by Jenni Bowlin site from last month. (Emily Falconbridge layout, I believe)

Cosmo Cricket paper and punch outs (swirls and frame). Sweetwater letters. Creative Imaginations shaped patterned paper. Metal bookplate came in Jenni Bowlin kit last month. Not sure if it is Junkitz, or not. Heidi Swapp Journaling spot under the bookplate.

Love the Scallops. (See them everywhere? I didn't consciously do this, but just noted in this picture that in addition to the scallop feel of the ricrac, there are scallops on the bookplate, paper, frame and the swirls. No wonder it feels like a good layout. Some coherency there.) Love the nekkid baby pictures.



And this is post 200!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Look at you!! These are so awesome! And you worried before that you can be too linear... I think these are really great. (I always love your stuff) Excellent pages.