Monday, March 26, 2007

Luxury Living

It has been raining here in SF. Everything is so green and the ornamental fruit trees are blossoming.

I am living in the Hotel Nikko for 3 nights. Wow. Seven Big pillows on the bed. Large flat screen TV. Shrimp and chocolate covered strawberries for supper. A Starbucks right off the lobby. I'll have to take some pictures of the lobby tomorrow. Cool art and awesome decorating. I guess we are getting the cut rate deal of $155 per night. Definitely not my usual lifestyle.



It is almost 11pm Minnesota time and I can tell. I am beat.

Tomorrow should be a great day. Most of you won't appreciate this, but we get to tour the NUMMI automobile plant in Milpitas. It's a joint venture between Toyota and GM and I am really looking forward to it.

I can't believe that we are going to Dave and Busters for supper tomorrow. I think it's like Chuck E. Cheese for adults. (It's called team building.) We're in the most beautiful city in the world and we're having supper at Dave and Busters in San Jose. sigh. I guess they had to pay for the hotel, eh?


Oh. And here's one of Amelia I found on the camera when downloading pictures. Look at all that snow!!!

No comments: