Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tulips




We ate supper outside last night on our brand new deck. I bought some tulips on the way home, because they were just too hard to resist.

It was tough to get the girls up to the deck to sit down and eat. They were having too much fun playing!

Hoping for another dinner on the deck tonight. I guess I'll have to buy some deck furniture, 'cause moving the card table and kitchen chairs back and forth every evening could get old.


Amelia has a tulip nose.



Margaret gives me a really big smile.

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love those tulips!
I am so wanting some fresh flowers around my house too... your pic is beautiful!

Marcy said...

Congrats on the deck! Who did it for you? We need a new one this year, too!

I love the tulips!

mindakms said...

Oh, how lovely! Maybe there IS something I miss about having a house....nah! Feel free to invite me and mine over to dine alfresco with you and yours!!!