Thursday, April 13, 2006

Here today...gone tomorrow


Here I am at work. Hi to everyone!

I will be taking off tomorrow to be home with my daughters since they have no school or daycare. We will likely go to the park, make egg heads (I've been saving egg shells this week), and hopefully do some scrapbooking.

I asked them if maybe they would like to get together with Andrew (my friend Minda's son)...I was thinking I would call her up and meet her at Chutes and Ladders park in Bloomington. Amelia said..."Oh no! You are NOT going to go scrapbooking tomorrow." They already know Minda as my scrapbooking buddy. Funny.

Back to work for a couple of hours.

Bye!

1 comment:

mindakms said...

Sorry I missed your post and your call...relatives in town...eating...my...whole...life...can't...breathe...no....fun...augh!