Saturday, April 01, 2006

Outside Day



Yay!!!! We finally had a good outside day.

I took the girls to Hiawatha park. We played for about and hour and a half. I walked around the park several times to get in some walking.

We washed the car. (At Don's Carwash...not in the driveway)

The girls ate lunch outside and played with Zack on his trampoline next door.

I cleaned up deck construction mess so the yard wouldn't get any baldspots when the grass starts to grow.

Wow!!! How nice to finally get outside. And with the time change tonight, it will be light out until almost 8 tomorrow night.

WooHoo!!! Spring...here you are!!!

(Can you tell I'm happy?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Through this wonderful world of the internet I tracked you down! I had read that you started a blog, yet I searched and searched and couldn't find you, were you lost??? Oh maybe I was! Anyway I am supposed to be unpacking and doing laundry and all that post vacation stuff but I am surfing the net and making up for lost time. Nice to see you and read you...maybe I'll have to jump on this blog bandwagon. I just don't think i am interesting enough or computer savvy enough...we'll see!!
Susan