Monday, April 03, 2006

Inside Day

Well, I thought spring was officially here when we spent Saturday outside playing and working.

Now I am struggling with a cold that feels mysteriously like it's allergy related. I may end up going home from work early today, as my head is all munged up and spinning. That would make today an "Inside Day".

I guess maybe spring isn't officially here until allergy season starts. I took an Allegra this am hoping that would help. We'll see.

Of course, now that I know how to do pictures, I can't do a post without them.




Hmmm. Perhaps this fun picture that a friend of mine took in Singapore last January.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I love this picture!! What a hoot. I want my picture taken in that cab.
P.S. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I can't simply do a reply to you like you can on a typepad account. Do you know if there is a setting to do that?