Monday, February 26, 2007

Winter finally arrives

This weekend I stayed in the house all weekend. I enjoyed watching the snow fall, the kids playing, and Charlie shoveling.



I entered the winter wonderland this am with my drive to work. I saw lots of giant piles of snow at corners of driveways and streets that had obviously had kids climbing over/around them. Our kids even sledded down the pile next to our driveway.

And of course I got to see the snowplowing process at work. I really hate how, after the Snow Emergency streets are plowed full width, they come back on the side streets and plow a pile of snow across the street. Same thing with alleys...they plow them first and then the side street plowing seals them back up. Ah well. At least we didn't get snowed in.

Pictures later this week? I don't know. I'm having a long week at work. Long meetings at work and then phone calls for work every evening 7-10 pm. We're finishing up a big project, and it will be good to have it done!

Enjoy the snow, and make a snowman for me!

No comments: