Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cookies take over living room!!!

They're here!



No, Amelia did not sell all these cookies. I'm the troop "cookie mom" and here they all are in my living room before distribution.

Amelia did a good job this year. I'm proud of her for trying and learning. Interacting with people is not her favorite thing to do, and she really worked at it. (with a LOT of coaxing)

If you happen to not have any cookies and you want some, let me know. I can set you up with a few boxes. (we can order until mid-March) I'm truly not soliciting extra orders, but I have run into a few folks who wanted cookies and no one had asked them, so if you fall in that category, I am here to help you.

More posts today and tomorrow! I have lots of things to comment on, but just have not taken the time to mark them yet. Some even have photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the calories don't seep through the boxes. That's a lot of temptation in one living room. I'd be going nuts for a Thin Mint!
Madelyn