Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Google Blogger

Well, I kept passing over the place to "convert" my blog from "blogger" to "google" (I think that's what the change was called). I work around too many software and engineering changes to try the Beta version of anything, but when they took off the Beta, I decided it must be time to switch.

I like adding labels. And it looks like I can easily go back and label my previous posts (if I wish). Hmmm. What labels should I choose? I'll need to think about that.

I'm that kind of person. I need to think about stuff before jumping in. I'm not into surprises and spontenaity. Yeah. Boring. I know. But that's who I am. And I'm not changing. So THERE.

I did have some trouble getting into my google blogger from home. Let's hope I can tonight, 'cause I have a picture of a page to put in.

No comments: