Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cold!!



We went to a Girl Scout Skating/Sledding event this afternoon. Man, was it COLD.

I took my new camera...I don't think it was fully charged when I left, and in the cold it drained after about ten pictures. The sun was harsh and I got big shadows on the few I took. That's ok though, it is about the memories and not the photos. (Read that 3 times slowly if you start thinking otherwise)




Here's a nice one of Amelia.

I didn't get any good pictures of Margaret. Margaret was having so much fun and was so happy to be playing with her Daisy friends. Seeing her climb up the sliding hill with her friend, them both holding the string on the sled, was just precious. I didn't see her face as she was going downhill, but I'll bet it was full of joy!

1 comment:

mindakms said...

NICE pictures! Where did you skate?