Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Late night park visit

Last night about 7pm we were finishing up homework. Amelia wanted to go to the park. It was getting dark.

I said..." not tonight dear, we can go tomorrow".

Then I realized, hey...it's beautiful out tonight! Tomorrow it might be not be. It could be cold, or rainy.

So...we piled in the car and got to the park about 7:15. We stayed until 8pm. There was light from the adjacent sport fields and lightning in the south. But really it was too dark to see.

We went home happy.



It's the sad thing about fall, but I'm glad I remembered it last night. Seize the day! Tomorrow it may be too cold...and who knows...you may not be able to finish that outdoor task until spring. (Like that deck sealing project...has to be over 50 degrees to do it!)

Enjoy the cool day. I'm not implying it's time to hibernate. Just that it's starting to be time where you may need to bundle up!

No comments: