Sunday, September 17, 2006

From the archives

I have a few minutes to post before heading out to church. (What's that about? Up and ready early on a Sunday?) I have been sorting, printing, and backing-up digital photos this weekend. Here's a few goodies I found.


Margaret playing at the Lake Harriet Playground in the summer of 2005. Look at that long hair!

This is Amelia holding out her medal after finishing the TCM Half-Mile Fun Run last year. I wish we could go this year, but we will be at a friend's wedding in Alexandria. That will be fun, too!


Make sure you have all your digital pictures backed up somewhere...either on-line or on DVDs! You would never throw away your negatives, would you? Don't risk losing those digital files!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for my computer-geek husband. we have them on an externale hard drive so hopefully that will be an extra layer of protection. I sitll feel weird that there isn's a "paper trail" somewhere of all these memories. as i get ready for a crop in a couple of weeks the delemia that presents itself is what pictures to print????

nancy_scraps said...

Oh...I really hate the going through the pictures and deciding what to print and then uploading them to the printers. If I printed my own that would absolutely drive me totally nuts.
I still like just taking in the film and asking for double. I mail a few to grandparents, scrap a few, put a few in standard photo albums, throw a few, stick the negatives in negative sleeves, move on. (OK, so that isn't so easy, either). Seems more tangible, though.