Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to school part I

Here she is on the first day of school. Third grade. Of course she is not wearing the outfit we bought for the first day of school. sigh. oh well. That's just my Amelia. Immortalized in a hoodie sweatshirt from Cedar Campus. It's a good look for her (in my opinion).


A great picture of Amelia and her daddy. They are so sweet together.







Here's the stop before the bus came. It kind of has the 50s baby-boomer feel to it. Look at all those kids! And that's just from two sides of two blocks! A little different than the 50s? Only 2 stay at home moms. One single mom. The other four families? Dad is the usual dropper-offer. Moms tend to go in to work early (I guess so they can come home early to get supper ready)


I will try to finish the triangulation thread tomorrow. It is kind of a longish story, and want to write it well. (Since it will have only a few pictures).

And then Thursday...Kindergarten starts. (yep. My kindergartner snuck into this picture..she can't wait!) WooHoo! (or is that Wah!?)

No comments: