Saturday, August 18, 2007

Home again!

Made it home. We drove the last hour in the rain. And it's chilly here. Like a different world from the 90 degrees and humid when we left.

Laundry is started. Mail is being gone through (Two boxes for me!!! One from Tally Scrapper and one from Jenni Bowlin!)

Now to download and order pictures!



Margaret jumping over the "waves" on Lake Michigan


This is a porcupine in a tree. Trust me on this. We saw this guy and his mom several times, this was the only time I had my camera with me.


Amelia learned to kayak with help from the waterfront crew. Pretty cool!


There were tons of monarch butterflies all over the place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Nancy

Hope your time in Michigan was nice. I left you some happy points.
-Tally Secret Sis

Bonita Rose said...

sounds like such a wonderful holiday.. good for you! I have to order some pics too!

Suzy said...

Hey Nancy,
Sounds like a great time. Your camera takes great pictures! We will miss you at the retreat this weekend!