Saturday, August 25, 2007

Button Rack

A year and a half ago I took a Donna Downey class where we covered these 8" chipboard letters with paper. I had them sitting haphazardly on a shelf. I finally put them up today...suspended by thread from the header on the vertical blinds in my office. (This would be the office that is my scrapbook room that I want to call my studio but it just doesn't seem right. Too pretentious or something!)


Then I had my hubby put up my new button holder...an old cassette tape holder painted white and flipped on its side.


Margaret helped me sort a jar of buttons into different jars by color. Then she wouldn't get out of the picture! funny.


Ya' gotta' love that I found these baby food jars when I was looking for paint for this. They are the perfect button holders..right size and fit on the shelves nicely.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

looks so great nancy!