Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ditzy-ness

I remember posting earlier about some of the silly things I've done that I find pretty unbelievable. This weekend was no exception.

I decided to clean out my Scrap Bin. I keep scraps in a tote that I sometimes take to crops. I found our cell phone down the edge of the bag. One that I lost about a year ago.

I found an electronic token from work that had been missing for months. It's part of the security to get on the company's intranet from home.

And did I ever tell you I lost yet another badge for work? It was the second time in about 4 months.

In other ditzy items...I went to get adhesive at Scrapbooks Too last week and didn't check if I needed any of the other type I use. I ran out of that type on Friday.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Hi Nancy, ur not alone. I am ditzy all the time.

Michelle said...

Hey Nancy,

Long time, no talk. I was just catching up with you on your blog. Can I just say...you're looking fabulous? I saw you pics down on the camping post! Congratulations...that's hard work. And I also can't get over how much your husband and Margaret look alike in that picture on the LO about them being 2 of a kind. And I love the layout of the sunset on the dock...how Minnesotan of you :)

Anyway, glad to see you're doing well...thought I'd drop you a note. Have a great rest of your week.

Michelle

Suzy said...

hey girlfriend- ditsy is the new cool!
Just keep telling yourself,you have earned the right to be ditsy. :ool on the bright side- you are finding sll kinds of things-

Suzy

Anonymous said...

i think it has something to do with age. after i turned 40 nothing was ever the same. i hope it doesn't get worse each year cuz i'm in trouble.