Thursday, November 02, 2006

Photo Block

I think I know the source of my lack of scrapbook pages lately. I think I have photo block. Not writer's block, not lack of desire to create pages and art, but I keep getting hung up on which pictures to scrap, and what they match with. The paper or products I'm inspired to work with don't match the picture I have handy. I think I have too many pictures.

The problem is that I am inspired by products and techniques, not by photos (usually).

Tell me..how do you deal with this? How do you determine which photos to use?


Speaking of product, Scrapbooks Too has some new product in. I was a good girl and only got 4 sheets each of the DaisyD Christmas, Magnolia, and KI Alpine. Plus a few of the picture transparancies and flowers that go with the Magnolia line. Here's a sample of the KI paper.

Cute! Cute! Cute! Now I just need to find those snowman pictures. The black and white ones I took 3 or 4 years ago. Where are they? I need them for this project. I'm inspired...

1 comment:

mindakms said...

Make the pages with the product that inspires you, then change your photos to black and white or sepia and plug them in. Or save the nearly done layout until the right picture comes along. I have camera block all the time. That is why I rarely print out my pictures in advance!