Thursday, November 16, 2006

If you give a mom a camera

I love the picture quality!
Hate that it's three weeks after the event and I'm just looking at the pictures for the first time. And that I have to pay extra to get the pictures put onto CD. sigh. Maybe Santa will bring that SLR Digital I really want.
Then I can really get rid of film. (Yeah, like I would actually ever give up my film)

**edit** To allay any confusion. These awesome pictures (of which I love the picture quality) were taken with my film SLR. My nice camera. The one I can't give up. The one would probably still use if I had a digital SLR.



2 comments:

mindakms said...

WOW! These are off a disposable digital camera? I'm blown away! They are lovely!

nancy_scraps said...

No. These are from my good SLR with real film. That's why I don't want to give up that camera or the film.