Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nancy discovers IM'ing

First the blog, now IM'ing. What will be next? A podcast?

Anyway, I've been scrapping this weekend with Minda. We each are in our own house, but we chat back and forth with Instant Messaging and sharing pictures. How cool is that?

I actually have gotten eight pages done this weekend. Four for the store where I provide samples, and four for me! Things have been flowing and I'm feeling creative. With these great papers, how can you go wrong?

Here's my favorite from the weekend that's not going to the store. It's from Amelia's first day of Third Grade.


I may scrap more this evening, I may not. But if I do scrap, I know that Minda will just be an IM away!

2 comments:

mindakms said...

It really is the perfect world, eh? The comfort and completeness of one's own studio without the loneliness! We had a great time and I think I got 7 pages done.
Thanks for the great weekend crop Nancy, let's do it again soon!

nancy_scraps said...

Another benefit of scrapping at home? No crashed automobiles in snow storms while driving home.