Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Some Scrapped items

Not many words today. Just pictures.

Bookclub project from two books ago. I keep forgetting to take it to show to the group.


One of two new pages. I love the scalloped Bazzil


And this is the full version of the sneak peek. So many things wrong with this layout, but the Vagabond paper and journaling pulls it through


And my new bookshelves, specifically purchased to hold albums. They hold the Dalee 3 ring binder and the CM albums. It's the IKEA Bonde line. Picture stinks. Shelves are awesome!

3 comments:

mindakms said...

Wow, three scrapbook pages, an album holder recommendation... your blog was action packed this am!

I love the Autumn page, that is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
Vixen is the new Christmas Quickutz classic size alhapbet. It is 129.99 and comes with many goodies!

Anonymous said...

I think there is a Basic Grey called vixen too.