Monday, October 16, 2006

Scrapbook Page Teaser

I forgot how much I love the BasicGrey Vagabond line.

Here I mixed Navy Making Memories Paint with Steel MM Paint for the perfect color! Used the MM "simply Fabulous" foam stamps (work great with the Basic Grey Monograms) for my title. I was inspired on the title first. Now I have to finish the pages for bookclub Thursday night. Hopefully I'll use the book we're supposed to be using..."More than One Photo"...yes, I have mulitple photos picked out for this layout.

So, for my scrapping public...it's not quite a page...but I'll post it after bookclub on Thursday (I want to show my bookclub friends, first)

(Oh...and my work table that is showing on the lower and right hand side of the photo...isn't it also the perfect match for this paper?)

No comments: