Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School Haircuts

Here's the "before" picture from Kid's Hair.

Here's the "after"


Pay special attention to this new 'do. I've never seen this little girl before...her hair hasn't been this short since it was growing through this length as a baby.



I wasn't ready for it. She mentioned last night that she wanted short hair. This was as short as I let the lady do it. I don't miss the fights over brushing and washing already...I know I will miss the long flowing hair for awhile. Here's a recent one of Amelia with her long hair. (And the name tag she made for over her bed while we were playing with my Sizzix one night. That is a fav pasttime of the girls)


(I even have the braid they cut off. I will store it with the one from my hair that was cut off when I was about the same age. I suppose that's weird, but that's the way it is!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW aren't they growing up fast. Wow what a difference a couple of inches make. I was trying to get Emily to get her hair cut a little shorter but she won't have it....yet anyway. We'll see. Glad you were in and got the BG it is very pretty isn't it!!
See-ya. Susan